Thailand Tour Suggestions
Tours in Thailand get a bad rap! How many whines have you heard, "I don't wanna go on a package tour."
So you would rather:
- spend € 1,000 or so to get here
- € 1,000 more to stay a few weeks
- wander around The Kingdom aimlessly
... and miss out on why you decided to come here?
Is there a "best of both worlds" arrangement? We believe there is something close ... so long as you are not squeezing your $$$ too tightly.
Build Your Own Package Tour of Thailand
We plan on making some suggestions based on the questions we get via email from people planning a holiday.
Some parts on an itinerary won't suit your personal tastes, schedules and budgets. Just pick the parts you like and improvise the rest ... or combine several suggested scheduled.
- Duration of your stay - you may lose 2 days in transit
- Number & ages of your travel group
- Time of year you plan to arrive in Thailand
- Approximate budget for, Accommodations, Meals & Domestic travel
- Things you like - outdoor, culture, beach, disco, etc.
- Kids along? What are their likes/dislikes
- Absolute "must dos"
- Locations you planned to visit