Surin Island, Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai, Koh Bon
Dive Maps - Andaman - Main Map | Similans | Phi Phi | Surin Islands | Ko Lanta | Tarutao | Butang Group
Dive Maps - Gulf - West Gulf | Ko Tao | Pattaya | Ko Chang
Back to Main Diving Map
- Visible only at low tide
- Visibility - 5 to 30 m
- Depth to 45 m, average 20 m
- World class diving - a wall dive, undersea pinnaces, shelves and ledges
- Teeming with barracuda, big-eyed trevallies, bat fish, long nose emperors, rainbow runners, snapper and cobia. Sometimes potato cod and marble rays
- Occasional shovel nose rays and whale sharks
- Current- weak to moderate
- Visibility - 10 - 30 m
- Depth - 20 - 30 m
- Three reefs at different depths
- Fans, barrel sponges, large boulders and swim throughs.
- Nudibranch, manta rays and occasional whale sharks
- Current - moderate to strong
- Visibility to 30 m
- Depth to 40 m, average 20 m
- Big sponges, golden star coral and sea anemones
- Octupus, cuttlefish, coral trout, manta rays, schools of trevallies and tunas, big marble rays and leopard sharks. Occasionally, whale sharks.
- At shallower depths - yellow snapper, cuttlefish, oriental sweet lips and banded sea snakes.