Scuba Diving Day Trips
Day trips may not have the allure of liveaboards, but numerous diving areas in Thailand have excellent scuba diving available from day boats.
- Day trip diving may fit your budget better than live aboard.
- Some divers want to enjoy the nightlife or privacy ashore
- Not every family member is a diver
- 2 to 3 dives per day are enough
Day trips are also an excellent way of previewing a diving operation before committing to a lengthy liveaboard
Gulf of Thailand
- Most diving in the Gulf of Thailand is arranged by the day.
- Ko Samui has superb diving within 2 hours or less.
- Ko Tao has even closer sites that offer world class features.
- Ko Phi Phi
- Ko Lanta
- Ko Lipe**
Many good scuba diving sites are an easy trip on comfortable boats.
**More adventurous divers might want to visit Tarutao and Ko Lipe in the Butang Group near Malaysian waters.