Koh Chang Scuba Diving
Scuba Dive Sites around Koh Chang tend to be around the islands south of Koh Chang.
Dive Sites Around Koh Chang
- 1 - Hin Luk Bat - Depth to 18 m with 11 m visibility. Diverse marine life, barrel sponges, shelves of relatively healthy soft corals, barracuda, crown-of-thorns starfish
- 2 - Thonburi wreck - Depth to 15 m. The Thai warship sunk during the conflict between Thailand and France in 1941, now an artificial reef
- 3 - Hin Rap (Koh Klum) - Depth to 18 m with 11 m visibility. Staghorn coral, barrel sponges & soft corals. Variety of small reef fish
- 4 - Koh Wai - Depth to 20 m with 10 m visibility, A fringe reef, mostly hard corals, some soft coral deeper along the slope. Leopard shark & sometimes rays on a sandy bottom
- 5 - Koh Kra - Depth to 6 m with 7 m visibility. Gently sloping reef of hard corals. Gardens of staghorn, reef fish rays on sandy bottom
- 6 - Kho Rang Pinnacles - Depth to 30 m with 15 m viability. Excellent multi-level site with a coral shelf on deeper pinnacles (15 m). Parrot fish, small rays, barracuda, large cobia (kingfish)
Note: Difficulty levels of dive sites should be discussed with the dive operator before you book your trip.